Business Development Manager
Posting Date: 22-Jan-2021
Business Unit: CASH U UP
Location: Phnom Penh
Duration: Full Time
Reports To: Chainman
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Chainman.
- At least 03 years of experience in Sale/Marketing skill in MFI or Banking
- Good for English and Chinese Communication.
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills